The Maker's Market at Atlantic Station
Vendor Rules, Regulations, and Procedures
Vendor Rules, Regulations, and Procedures
- A paid fee for the Market gives the vendor a 10ft.x10ft. space at a location of the Organizer's choosing (though corner upgrades do ensure a corner space). Spaces may be pre-assigned or assigned the day of the market. The vendor is responsible to provide and prepare their own tent(s) and display(s). Vendors may not set up without a tent unless pre-approved to do so by the organizer.
- All tents must be only WHITE canopied and weighted (at least 30 lbs of weight per side = 120 lbs of weight minimum). Failure to comply with this requirement can result in vendor being denied the right to set up or asked to pack up and leave. No REFUND would be due to vendor in this event. Where available, and only if available, Vendor may be allowed to rent a white top tent and/or weights from the organizer(s).
- Vendor must have tablecloths or coverings that cover all four sides of their tables or display(s). Nothing can be visible under your table or display from any side of the tent.*
- While not an absolute requirement for every vendor it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that Vendor bring appropriate white sidewalls for their tent, both to protect merchandise from inclement weather and for product safety overnight. The Organizers, Owners, and Managers of the Atlantic Station Weekend Market assume no liability for products damaged or stolen from overnight stay or weather. No Tarps, Sheets, or other wrappings or coverings may be used in place of appropriate sidewalls without the approval of the Organizer.
- Every setup must have a clean and tidy appearance - No boxes, containers, trash, extra stock, unnecessary, or ancillary items of any sort are permitted to be visible after set-up time and official market open, all such items must be placed under properly skirted/covered tables or displays or removed to your vehicle or offsite.
- Vendor agrees to abide by the Atlantic Station code of conduct available at http://atlanticstation.com/code-of-conduct/
- Load In occurs in a short time window about 120-90 minutes before market opens: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Vendor bring a hand truck/ dolly to get items to their space.Market is normally located in Central Park. After you check in, quickly unload your merchandise and displays and move your vehicle to underground parking.
- Late Arrivals for Load In may have lost their reserved space, if Vendor arrives beyond the specified Load In Time they may not be able to pull vehicle into the Market area and may have to carry their set up from a distance or up the steps from the parking garage - No Refunds will be given for late arrivals who are unable to set up in time for market open.
- After a vendor checks in they will have 15mins to unload their vehicle (NOT SET UP). After unloading and BEFORE SET UP vendor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in or around Central Park once unloading is complete.
- Parking will be provided for one vehicle. Once you have checked in and unloaded items to your space immediately proceed to underground parking, entrances can be found in many places including at the rear of the property behind Regal Cinemas. Take a normal ticket when entering parking deck and you will get a voucher later. Recommended to park as near as possible to and come up escaltor 6 or 7
- The Market is a rain or shine event. In rare cases with continual rain or known potentially dangerous conditions the Organizer may call off the markets and issue rain checks (ONLY to those Vendors present on site). No Refunds/Rain Checks will be given to no shows.
- Refunds will only be issued if cancellation notice is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before check-in time.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- Artistic works or any vendor product or display may NOT contain any profanity or nudity, nor any ethnic or religious slurs, nor any vulgar material or subject matter subject to the discretion of the market organizer or Atlantic Station Management (if you have a question about a certain piece of art or item - kindly ask before displaying).
- Weapons, knifes, swords and the like or any item deemed dangerous by market organizer or Atlantic Station management may not be sold or displayed. No open flames or lit candles.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the Vendor and a copy of the certificate of insurance should be provided before entry is granted into the market. Earth and Sky Creations LLC its agents or representatives and Atlantic Station and all its owners, partners, managers, operators, employees, or contractors, are not responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Vendor, the Vendor's agents, employees, or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Vendors are advised to have or obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury that may occur at the Market including liability coverage - details to be sent upon acceptance. In some instances, and entirely at organizers discretion, we may allow a Vendor to sign a waiver in lieu of insurance, but the vendor is entirely responsible for their business and for liability.
- Vendors are responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals from the state, county or city as per laws applicable to their activity at the Market (this applies to all vendors and particularly for food vendors) and for paying any taxes (inclusive of sales tax) or fees or other charges that may be due or applicable to sales or activities at this market.
- Sharing of booths amongst multiple businesses or Vendors is not allowed.
- No Smoking anywhere at Atlantic Station (except designated areas and garages)
- No loitering inside nearby restaurants or businesses unless you are buying something or actively shopping at that business.
- No Power Generators allowed* - Power is available - Vendors must supply their own extension cords as needed as well as their own lights (recommend 50 ft outdoor cord)
- NOISE: Vendors may not operate or use any machines or devices which make excessive noise (no loud fans, boomboxes, etc). Likewise vendors will not cause any form of disturbance or otherwise make loud noise unnecessarily.
- TRASH Each Vendor is responsible for removing their own trash at the end of each Market day. Make sure your area is clean with no trash at all left behind as this may be grounds for not being asked back to the Market.
- Load Out will happen 15 minutes after markets close - so there is no reason to pack up early. No vehicles will be allowed in to Market area until that time. Vendor must have all items, displays, and tents packed up neatly and ready for loading BEFORE going to retrieve their vehicle. Vendors are required to stay open until official Market close.
- Market Organizers or Managers may update, add to, or modify these rules at any time with notice sent to the email on record for a vendor.
- The Market Organizer, Earth and Sky Creations LLC, reserves the right to remove any vendor for breach of this agreement. The Market Organizer may require the Vendor to pack up and leave the Market premises at any time if any rules and/or regulations or procedures, stated herein, have been breached by the vendor. No Refund will be due to the vendor in such an event.